I am an ENT Surgeon who has qualified in New Zealand with 30 years of specialist experience in the private and public hospitals.
I am married with 3 children I am a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons specializing in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck surgery. I trained in Dunedin and Christchurch prior to overseas experience in Australia and Wales. On return to Christchurch I have been in practice at the St George’s Medical Centre and at Christchurch Hospital.
Recently I have commenced a satellite clinic in Wanaka working from Intus Lakes Medical Specialists.Bookings may be made through the website or contacting the Forte Clinic.
Some of my interests in ear, nose and throat surgery include:
• Paediatric ENT conditions (glue ear, ear infections, adenotonsillar disease and obstructive sleep apnoea.
• Nasal and sinus surgery including endoscopic sinus surgery
• Coblation assisted procedures for adenoid and tonsil surgery.
• Facial plastic surgery including , otoplasty and management of skin tumors.
• Snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea with interest in investigation and management including radio frequency surgery, soft palate and tongue surgery and team management including CPAP.