I am an ENT Surgeon who has qualified in New Zealand with 15 years of specialist experience in the private and public hospitals.
I am married with 3 children (aged 20, 15 and 10). I am a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons specializing in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck surgery. I trained in Dunedin and Christchurch prior to overseas experience in Australia and Wales. On return to Christchurch I have been in practice at the St George’s Medical Centre and at Christchurch Hospital.
Some of my interests in ear, nose and throat surgery include:
• Paediatric ENT conditions (glue ear, ear infections, adenotonsillar disease and obstructive sleep apnoea.
• Nasal and sinus surgery including endoscopic sinus surgery and balloon sinuplasty.
View condition and balloon sinuplasty simulation here.
View 3D balloon sinuplasty simulation here.
• Coblation assisted procedures for adenoid and tonsil surgery.
• Facial plastic surgery including reconstructive rhinoplasty, otoplasty and management of skin tumors.
• Snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea with interest in investigation and management including radio frequency surgery, soft palate and tongue surgery and team management including CPAP.